When/How do banks report to CCRAs? e.g. 1-time monthly?

When/how do banks typically report to CCRAs? Is there just one massive upload monthly for everyone? Do they upload when your statement is generated? That is, everyone whose statement closes on the 17th gets updated on the 17th, etc... Other changes like late removals, do they wait for the monthly update or are they run separately?

I'm trying to understand the process to see how long I need to wait for balances, utilization, etc.. to be updated. I'm sure many of the banks are different so if you have specific examples, those would be helpful too.. Also, how does the update process differ across the big 3?

There's no answer to this question. They're all different. Some report the day your statement closes. Some the day after. Some at the end of the month. Capital One these days reports with every payment, no matter when it's made.

Your best way to find out when your particular accounts report is to sign up for TrueCredit, because part of the info they give you is on what day the account reported.