Any info on Civil Claims Asset Investigative Services?

2talll

Well, the C&D letters apparently worked on the last two guys because they have yet to call back or send anything in almost two months, but today a new guy called my parents house twice- once asking for them and then a little while later asking for my brothers. He then tried calling my house a few hours later. Basically it was the same as the last time- saying he was calling about a legal matter and that if I didn't return his call I was admitting guilt.

ANy info on the guy? Vincent Skyler at 770-783-2138.

All your help the last time was invaluable, so hopefully you guys can help me get the needed info about this guy to send a C&D letter.

THe caller ID could be a spoof. Some CA's do that so you can't find out who htey are or call them - they can only call you. Not saying that's what happened, but it's a possibility.

saying he was calling about a legal matter and that if I didn't return his call I was admitting guilt.

That's rich. :lol:

That was the name and number he left at my parents' house, and the caller ID at my place shows that number but the name is "out of area."

EDIT: I just called the number and the recorded message says, "Civil Claims Asset Investigative Services."

Any info??

ANOTHER EDIT:

I just got a voice mail from him again saying that there are two claims agaisnt me (presumably from the 2 original JDC's I mentioned above. He went on to say not calling him back can threaten my freedom. What do I do? SHould I leave them a message that I sent the Debt Validations nearly 2 months ago and they have been unanswered? Do I tell him he's violated the FDCPA by calling my parents and brothers and threatening me? Do I request any pertitent info IN WRITING? Any suggestions?

• 3 months later...

Hey what ever happened with this. I got a call from them saying we were gonna be sued. I called back since my dad is being sued and thought it might be a mix up. He says "You are about to be sued, this is a debt from 2001 and they want to sue before the SOL runs out, amount $2995 owed to Bankfirst". We were flipped out because all of our depts are alteast 7 years old and we didn't owe anyone that much. Told him I don't owe bankfirst and he said you will recieve a summons and he would see me in court. Also said they were gonna sue me for something like running and hiding from them. I checked back on my old credit reports and there was an old debt from bankfirst for $591 on them and the date of last payment was 4/98. Well out of SOL. So if he does try to sue I WILL see him in court for sure.