TransUnion Hijinks...need advice

I have sent a dispute letter to all three CRA's. Some items came off and some came back verified. I have one collection showing from CBCS (JDB). I have DV'd this company two times (CMRRR) and I have all copies of all letters, the certified receipts, the green cards, dates, etc, etc. The last letter I sent CBCS is an intent to sue.

I also have a Paid Collection that I am just trying to have removed because I know the OC is out of business (this was paid in 2002 and it was a dental office. The Dr is no longer practicing so I know this account cannot be verified). I sent all of the information pertaining these two accounts and I got Transunion's form letter (...Verification documents not available) and that they are (unable to accept the documentation you sent). All of the documentation I sent was what was stated above, in addition to the File Number, a copy of my driver's license, the letter was signed, etc. What do I do next?

Also, should I contact the CA who listed this Dr's account on my credit? I have asked them previously to provide debt validation (or that this account is truly mine and they came back with, they only have to verify within the 30 days of sending me a letter).

Please help, I'm stuck on these two items.

To the CRAs, send a letter asking how they managed to verify a tradeline when the creditor is out of business and there is no one to verify it with. Be stern that they are teetering on the edge of FCRA violations for failing to to remove unverifiable tradelines.

To the CA, accuse them of fraud and demand immediate proof that this acocunt information is yours and that if they cannot do so, they will be held accountbale for multiple FDCPA and FCRA violations. Since the OC is out of business, they probably won't have any access to the necessary records (and should not anyways because of another law called HIPAA that prohibits doctors from sharing patient records with third parties).

I have sent a dispute letter to all three CRA's. Some items came off and some came back verified. I have one collection showing from CBCS (JDB). I have DV'd this company two times (CMRRR) and I have all copies of all letters, the certified receipts, the green cards, dates, etc, etc. The last letter I sent CBCS is an intent to sue.

I also have a Paid Collection that I am just trying to have removed because I know the OC is out of business (this was paid in 2002 and it was a dental office. The Dr is no longer practicing so I know this account cannot be verified). I sent all of the information pertaining these two accounts and I got Transunion's form letter (...Verification documents not available) and that they are (unable to accept the documentation you sent). All of the documentation I sent was what was stated above, in addition to the File Number, a copy of my driver's license, the letter was signed, etc. What do I do next?

Also, should I contact the CA who listed this Dr's account on my credit? I have asked them previously to provide debt validation (or that this account is truly mine and they came back with, they only have to verify within the 30 days of sending me a letter).

Please help, I'm stuck on these two items.

I'm in the same situation w/ TU and XPN. I got the same "no docs available" letter too! Friend of mine told me that CAs and CRAs respond much quicker to a summons than they do anything else. I took his advice and filed suit. I expect them to be calling soon with an offer to settle. I could be wrong, but that's ok. I have all of the paperwork and will bury them in court!