Just to let everyone know if they apply to crown, if you want a joint account like with a spouse, they dont do that. They only report to all 3 with the primary. You can have AU's but they wont report them. On the plus side though, both my DH and I were approved and I dont even work. I stay at home with the kids and I still got approved for 1500.00 CL. I did add in the 885.00/ mo for child support I get as income, but now I have another CL. Anyways, just letting people know how they work before they applied. Thanks Lindsay

Just to let everyone know if they apply to crown, if you want a joint account like with a spouse, they dont do that. They only report to all 3 with the primary. You can have AU's but they wont report them. On the plus side though, both my DH and I were approved and I dont even work. I stay at home with the kids and I still got approved for 1500.00 CL. I did add in the 885.00/ mo for child support I get as income, but now I have another CL. Anyways, just letting people know how they work before they applied. Thanks Lindsay

Congrats on your approval. :)

How did you manage to get approved without the work info. I thought that was required in order to get approved because they verify work info.

Thanks

Weirdest thing.....I applied to crown jewelers and never heard anything from them, and after reading more info, I do not have a land line for my home phone and figured that disqualified me. I received in my email today an email for that $50 off $300 purchase from CJ. I sent them a request for my account # and will wait and see.

Weirdest thing.....I applied to crown jewelers and never heard anything from them, and after reading more info, I do not have a land line for my home phone and figured that disqualified me. I received in my email today an email for that $50 off $300 purchase from CJ. I sent them a request for my account # and will wait and see.

We too did not get a return email about the account number. Here is what I did. I took the code that you get for applying copied and pasted it to the page that says account log in and then click "lost password". They will email your account number and password, then log in and you can change your password.

Lindsay;)

**just waking up from the fainting spell I just had**

I was approved for Crown Jewelers for $1500.00!!!! I could not believe it! I actually forgot about the application for several days. I checked in my junk hotmail account and there it was......"hold on, I'm feeling faint again"....

Ok, I'm back. Wow, if I can get an account, hubby sure can! My b-day is coming up in August........smile

Yeah, I followed the same steps as Lindsay135 and was good to go! The account was already set and ready. $1500 appears to be the standard. I plan on waiting a bit to see if the $50 discount is forwarded to me.

Ray

She isn't currently working, and they do require that. :(

Elyse, did you look into that National City secured card I told you about in our last conversation?:)

:lol:

Apllied for CJ for DH yesterday and just got the e-mail approval.

He's all happy, proud of me for working on our credit, and getting us a card...

Guess I forgot to tell him there was no credit check....:twisted:

Yeah, I followed the same steps as Lindsay135 and was good to go! The account was already set and ready. $1500 appears to be the standard. I plan on waiting a bit to see if the $50 discount is forwarded to me.

Ray

Let us know if you got the discount Ray.

I'll wait to order if you get one...

I most certainly will...

:lol:

He's all happy, proud of me for working on our credit, and getting us a card...

Guess I forgot to tell him there was no credit check....:twisted:

I guess ignorance CAN be bliss. :) Sometimes we prefer it that way! ;)