I think it took me like 6 weeks. Maybe it depends on thier cut off time on thier books. Try emailing them. I get my bill online too, have you gotton that yet?

~Lindsay

No I already looked and still nothing...I was a bit concerned. I know it takes them 90 days to report it on my credit bureaus...I was mostly concerned about the bill. I only owe $40.00 but that could go a long way if i don't get a bill.

I made a purchase the begining of this month ...no bill yet and not on credit yet...no card yet.....we'll see what happens...Ring was nice but overpriced...guess you pay for good credit when you have credit like mine!!!

BTW.....opened the account at the end of nov. made a purchase, and 5 days later I got an email that it was no longer available....took them until YESTERDAY to refund my CJ account (after I emailed them 3 times asking for it to be updated), and almost 2 weeks to release funds on my debit card!!! be aware!!!

cool I just signd up for this too. I need more open lines of trade. I have not looked at my fico stuff in a long time but i finly got a car high % on the inst. but thats ok i needed a new car. due to the car i all so got a orchid mc for 300 comeing. so I thought why not and try this too.

Ill post when I find out.

Coupon Code: 7M25199 Minimum Purchase: $199 Expires: 03/12/07

Limit one per customer. Not valid with any other offer. Coupon code must be entered at the time of Check Out. Minimum purchase required. Valid with online purchases only. Credit limits apply.

Coupon Code: 7M25199 Minimum Purchase: $199 Expires: 03/12/07

Limit one per customer. Not valid with any other offer. Coupon code must be entered at the time of Check Out. Minimum purchase required. Valid with online purchases only. Credit limits apply.

Sonofa...and I find this on the 13th.

CJ finally reporting!!! Not on TU though...but it will!! Finally some POSITIVE TL....:BigDance:

I bought the earings about a month ago and still no bill. Checked online and account sd $25 due by the 30th. No problem.

Congrats, I bought something from them about a month ago too! They arent on my TU Report either I am excited to have a positive as well ! Good for us!