I just got approved. total time from filling out till e-mail verifacation 3 minutes. time to approval with account number and password 6 minutes. total times phone rang at work during approval process 0, total time cell phone number put in as home number rang 0. Avaliable credit 1500 :) usable discount codes.. none :(

Anyone? I'm just concerned with getting stuck with astronomical payments.

The minimum monthly payment is $25, or 5% of your balance, whatever is more. I bought a nice watch from them and had to make a $90 down payment and then $25 a month thereafter. They do report to all 3 CRB but it has yet to hit my TU. It did boost my scores with the other 2 so hopefully it will hit TU soon!

The minimum monthly payment is $25, or 5% of your balance, whatever is more. I bought a nice watch from them and had to make a $90 down payment and then $25 a month thereafter. They do report to all 3 CRB but it has yet to hit my TU. It did boost my scores with the other 2 so hopefully it will hit TU soon!

That's what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Watch out for these people. They added $2.10 to my account after I paid the entire balance off and they are trying to charge me $1.32 interest! Looks like more than 50% interest to me.

No one there speaks english and nobody has any authority to do anything about it. If I pay this, I will CLOSE it. RIP OFF! Expensive stuff and adding charges. No deals there.

March 3rd paid off account ($72.42) + $2.00 PayPal fee.

April 4th get bill for $3.42

Check statement and there it was.

I have loads of other credit cards, I could have went to the store and bought it on another card. I had the line I figured I would use it. My mistake.

Well, there are worse ways to pay to get good credit ratings on your reports. At least you get some jewelry instead of yearly card fees<g>.

True that. I bought a nice Citizen Eco Drive watch, I love it. Yeah I had to pay a little more than what I could have found it elseware, but once it hit my CR my scores jumped way up. Since then I have got approved for and usecured Orchard Bank Card and A Chevron Gas card!

True that. I bought a nice Citizen Eco Drive watch, I love it. Yeah I had to pay a little more than what I could have found it elseware, but once it hit my CR my scores jumped way up. Since then I have got approved for and usecured Orchard Bank Card and A Chevron Gas card!

Sweet! How long did ittake to appear on your CRs?

Basically they tend to charge the MSRP...most companies charge below that. Youcanlt blame them though...they offer a great rebuilding system to us.

Over charging is one thing, but then on top of that the outragious interest rate (50%+) and poor customer service is unexcusable.

The added interest to my account then charged me 50%+ interest on top of it after I paid the account in full.

What part of rip off did you not understand?

It's a rebuilding system that's worse than the others out there.

Sweet! How long did ittake to appear on your CRs?

Bought my watch In the beginning of March , started reporting to EQ & EX beginning of April. Has not hit TU yet but they said it can take up to 90 days.

Here are two for May...

$20 Off Down Payment

Use Coupon Code: 74DP20

Minimum Purchase: $149

Expires: 5/2/07

Limit one per customer. Not valid with any other offer.

Coupon code must be entered at the time of Check Out.

Minimum purchase required, Valid with online purchases only. Credit limits apply.

OR

$50 Off Price

Use Coupon Code: 74P50

Minimum Purchase: $249

Expires: 5/2/07

Limit one per customer. Not valid with any other offer.

Coupon code must be entered at the time of Check Out.

Minimum purchase required, Valid with online purchases only. Credit limits apply.