GC Services?

my3girls

Oh, I told him not to call & give me his address he said no & he would call everyday & hung up. He's a real Smart***! I got his name ext. # though. I still haven't rec. anything in the mail!How long did it take for them to STOP calling?

• 5 months later...

I can't stand GC Services. They will not only call you everyday, but will call your relatives, and neighbors if you don't answer their calls. You may want to look at the thread in "Is there a lawyer" .. Served Summons . The OP DV'd and now she was served a summons. She only became delinquent August 06. These guys scare me!

• 2 weeks later...

I have dealt with them before. They are pretty persistant, but they backed down and deleted the collection off my report after I threatened to sue them. I kept very good records when communicating with them. They are huge FCRA violators. Send DVs and fight with them.