Time to Sue?? Help.

I have been dealing with Nissan-Infiniti and the CRA's for a year now. A car that was destroyed in a flood is being reported as paid/was charge off. Nissan has sent me and the CRA's 3 letters stating that this was a mistake and should be reporting "I1 Never Late." I have disputed, requested validation and sent an intent to sue. I have also spoken to Nissan several times and they say "I don't know why they are reporting this." I thought I was making headway because Equifax removed it after the ITS letter. So today Transunion (who hadn't been reporting the account at all) added it as "Paid after charge off." I am furious and ready to sue everybody. I have gotten my scores up to 700 even with the charge off but I am utterly frustrated. Any helpful strategies and shouldn't they owe me some $$$? BTW, I am a newbie but have been reading for a while.

Thanks

dispute it with TU with a copy of the letter from Nissan. if they don't delete, sue both Nissan and TU for not conducting a proper investigation.

keep in mind as well that if a TL is deleted as a result of a dispute, then they have to notify you if the TL is re-inserted later.

Transunion is actually new to this conflict. Experian has been verifying and validating for almost a year now. They told me that they validated it with the same woman who signed my letter saying the CRA's were wrong. I called her and she said that wasn't true. I have copies of all of the letters and green return receipts, I just don't know how to get the suit going. I will dispute with TU because it's new but what about Experian???

if you've sent them proof that it is being reported incorrectly, sue both Nissan and EX for failure to conduct a proper investigation. EX is obviously not investigating because they never do, and theoretically at least, someone at Nissan is verifying the TL when u dispute. sue them both!