Judgement Filed

think123

Assest Acceptance LLC filed judgement 08/2003 after disputing I finally received a copy from EQ and on the CR it shows that same date. My question is I filed 07/2003 BK7 and 10/22/2003 is the discharged current dispositon date. How can I get this Judgement deleted (AA LLC shows a verified date 08/2005) Additional Info "account IIB"

thanks

Judgements are difficult to get deleted as if they are real judgements then they are public records and easy to have on your report. If they filed suit against you after you filed BK then you have action you can take, that I am not versed enough to help you with. You can get the item removed from your report sometimes by disputing the inaccuracies, however there is always the possibility of it showing up again later. You may have to work on getting the judgement vacated, and I know there are links to that somewhere. Go look on the main page of the site and its easy to find a walk through for vacating a judgement.