EQ is reinvestigating my Derog TL ..UGH !!

I gave EQ (CSC) over 60 days to respond to a verification of an account I requested on a TL I had already paid. I posted earlier that they just ignored me and never responded to the two letters I sent them nor did they ever post that I was disputing the account. Today I checked my credit and it says " consumer disputes account in reinvestigation." What in the HELL :evil: They never contacted me for anything they just ignored me and now they are going to REINVESTIGATE ? when did they do the initial investigation ? This is unbelievable !!!! What do I do now ? If I am to write them what exactly should I tell them ? This has to be a serious violation and if so other than not validating in 30 days what are some others ?...I'm going after them but I want to be prepared. And yes I have a paper trail...Thank you everyone...

all investigations are called reinvestigations b/c theoretically an investigation was done the very first time something was placed in your file. and I don't think EQ is required to mark your TL in dispute (if someone knows otherwise, I would like to know too :) ) the furnisher is required to mark it in dispute when you dispute with them.

why are you sending 'verification' letters to the CRA? send the CRA dispute letters or do it online..... send the OC &/or CA debt 'validation' letters.

First off they have to put " consumer disputes account " while in investigation but I have never seen the term Reinvestigate..That means they have already investigated and our investigating again..the key word her is RE..someone help us here please...Also, EQ has always been my best friend they used to delete everything and quick...now they are being assholes..:evil:

also, the CRA is not required to list your account as in dispute (although they often do). only the furnisher is required to list it in dispute, and only if you contact them directly. disputing a TL with the CRA would not be enough to cause the furnisher to have to mark it in dispute.

EQ (CSC) is sooo slow. I called to check the status of my dipsute, which was done online 45 days ago. They (CSC) told me to fax my request to 281-878-4849. I have been trying for the last 3 days to fax and the f@#&*% fax doesn't work! So, I have been trying to call them, and what do I get, placed on hold and disconnected. I am sending F/U letter to them. I am hoping something soon, but look who we're talking about!

Good Luck!