2 charge offs remove

joe8316

please tell me if the people that first national bank of marin/credit one bank sold this account to can still collect and can they mark my reports after this letter i received from FNBM/credit one?

Pursant to your telephone converstion on July 17,2006 with Steven Dudzinski,presidential unit supervisor, we have audited your case and in essence of good will, your issues have been resolved in the following manner.

This office has submitted the necessary adjustments to bring this account to zero balance.

Furthermore,credit one bank immediately change our records to indictae that this account never exixted and as of the date of this letter, notifed the appropriate credit reporting agencies of the deletion. if there is need to provide proof of the change prior to any inquiring agency, credit bureau, and or credit lender to act as proof and correct any future discrepany that may arise with regard to reporting of this account.

sincerely

sonya foster-brown

so no one can collect on this account?

Difficult to know for sure, but...assuming FNBM was the original creditr, it would appear that they have agreed to set the balance on their TL to $0, and, perhaps, ask the CRAs to delete it.

However...without knowing the rest of the story...it is possible that FNBM has sold the debt to a JDB who might try to collect at a later date.

please tell me if the people that first national bank of marin/credit one bank sold this account to can still collect and can they mark my reports after this letter i received from FNBM/credit one?

Pursant to your telephone converstion on July 17,2006 with Steven Dudzinski,presidential unit supervisor, we have audited your case and in essence of good will, your issues have been resolved in the following manner.

Wow. So she offered to delete your records but not mine? I'm hurt. :)

I just went through a similar round with FNBM. So far, I've not had any reason to distrust them. Plus, you have the paper-- don't lose it. If anybody tries any fast ones on you, show the letter to a NACA lawyer.

I'm also trying to dispute a charge off with FNBM/Credit One Bank currently listed with a zero balance and sold off. I did so through all three credit bureaus and they came back as verified, so I DV'd them and a supposed CA that is not displayed on my CR. It's been almost a month since I sent out the letters and none have responded back to me yet but I already received the green cards back. Should I request another investigation of the 3 credit bureaus?