Assistance Please Sifxpert

refiman1

Quick summary...

I lost my job 2 years and credit armageddon was soon upon me. I stumbled into CIC a year ago and have, through techniques learned here and a few of my own, deleted all but one thing. I had a second mortgage for about 12,000. I had the OC tradeline deleted from all three bureaus. The CA (JJ MaRSHALL) started reporting and I have deleted it from two of the three bureaus. For some reason they only verify to Transunion. I DV'ed and they provided copies of the debt with my signature. What could I settle for and is it possible to negotiate tradeline deletion as part of a debt settlement. Thanks for your help.

P.S. I no longer own the home so the debt is no longer secured.

Guest sifxpert

I'm not too familiar with this co. but if you like, providing funds are available to settle, I can give a call and see what they are looking to settle for. You can contact me via-pm and we can talk.