2nd DV Letter

jkobz

Hello,

Please forgive me in advanced if there is a link, but I could not find it.

I'm looking for a follow DV letter to the CA that explains what they have sent me is only a statement that states that I owe the money.

I send DV letter to them, and they responded with a statement, so I need a second letter and I know I have seen one posted on this site, but can't find it.

Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

this is what I sent as my 2nd DV

July 6, 2006

Your Name

Account Number: 5XXXXXXXXX

Presidio/CM

101 Crossway Park West

Woodberry, NY 11797

Thank you for your recent letter dated June 29h, 2006

RE: – Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding the above-referenced account formerly with Providian

After receiving your response to my original dispute letter, I am unable to verify this account as mine. If you look at the documents you sent me you will see that you have failed to validate this debt. This is my second attempt to receive validation from Agency Name

Regarding this debt. This serves as notice that your attempt at account validation is incomplete as outlined in the FCRA and FDCPA. My request for validation of this debt requested the following information:

1-)What the money you say I owe is for;

2-)Explain and show me how you calculated what you say I owe;

3-)Provide me with copies of any papers that show I agreed to pay what you say I owe

4-)Provide a verification or copy of any judgment if applicable;

5-)Identity of the original creditor;**

6-)Prove the Statute of Limitations has not expired on this account

7-)Show me that you are licensed to collect in my state

8-)Provide me with your license numbers and Registered Agent

9-)Complete payment history including fees, amount, interest

10-)Copy of original signed Agency Name

11-)Itemized statements of all purchases made including payments

12-)Amount of debt when “purchased” by Agency Name

Your response did identify the prior/original creditor as Agency Name

, account number ending in XXXXXXX, satisfying #5 above.

However I did not get any account statement from Providian National Bank. Your letter stated “Please be advised that our records indicate that the above referenced account was opened on September 28, 2000 with Presidio. I know I never had an account with Agency Name so what I am looking for is a Agency Name Statement; from September 2000 and all the other documents, such as a contract signed by me, payments made by me, and all other documents you guys can come up with. I will be waiting for these documents as you stated in the letter that you will be forwarding copies of the statements, along with complete payment history.

I do not recall any account with them, nor do I recall any outstanding balances with any creditors in September 2000. This account does NOT belong to me.

Please provide the following additional information as previously requested:

1-)What the money you say I owe is for;

2-)Explain and show me how you calculated what you say I owe;

3-)Provide me with copies of any papers that show I agreed to pay what you say I owe

4-)Provide a verification or copy of any judgment if applicable;

5-)Prove the Statute of Limitations has not expired on this account

6-)Show me that you are licensed to collect in my state

7-)Provide me with your license numbers and Registered Agent

8-)Complete payment history including fees, amount, interest

9-)Copy of original signed credit card agreement

10-)Itemized statements of all purchases made including payments

11-)Amount of debt when “purchased” by Agency Name

If your company can’t provide me with this information, you must correct any erroneous reports of this debt as mine. For the record, I state again that I have no account with you, nor am I your customer, nor have I entered into a contract with you, nor have I ever opened an account with Presidio. If you cannot provide the requested evidence, you are not allowed to collect, contact me or report any information on my credit report about this alleged debt or report it under the FDCPA.

If you are unable to properly validate this debt, contact the Credit Bureaus 30 days from the date you receive this letter as per FCRA to remove this account from all my credit reports.

Best Regards,