Equifax deletes 14 good trade lines

I've been waiting for the last several weeks for my TU score to come up 2 points so I could do a mortgage refi. today was the day it finally creapt over 660. Then I looked at my Equifax report (was my highest score) it had dropped 38 points.Fourteen trade lines all paid accounts, no negs, all between 5 and 9 years old, Gone.Crazy thing is they were all being reported 29 days ago on MyFico.Equifax is saying the creditors quit reporting hence the deletetions (wtf) I talked to my bank that had 5 tL removed she knew nothing about it and resubmitted the TL's.

what should I do about the other TL's? Any answers would be appreciated.

TLs don't get deleted because the OC stopped reporting. And EQ has no business just deleting TLs.

I've also had good TLs disappear recently and the CRAs and OCs both just deny all knowledge of deleting them. I guess they just up and walked off my reports under their own power.