TU Did Not Send Free CR

RSB

I went to the free website and got EQ and EX CRs. I had to call TU, and was told there was a security issue and the CR would be mailed.

I also sent letters to all the CRs disputing and asking for validation of a debt a JDB claims I owe. That was a month ago.

A few days ago, I got a letter from TU saying :

item: JDB Descritption# 123456789 Results:New Information below

"Any corrections to your identification requsted by you have been made, and are included in the following dredit report."

Well, I am confused. The JDB is still listed on my CR and with a higher balance thab last time I looked. There is no new information, and I never got my free CR. I just got this one, instead.

Comments? Please...thanks.

File a complaint with the FTC.

TU has been doing this a lot. I had the same problem with getting my free annual report from them. They claimed I had a fraud alert on my file (which I did not ask for) and then, of course, you can't re-order the report because the stupid system thinks you already got it.