EQ's DV response Has New Date of Last Activity

RSB

Equifax responded to my request for a DV of a debt,claimed by a JDB, with this statement:

"We have researched the credit account. Account #-OC-1234* The results are: Equifax verified that this item belongs to you. Additional information has been provided from the original source regarding this item. If you have addtional questions about this item please contact JDB, JDB's address, City, USA.00000"

The said I could send a 100 word statement to be included on my CR.

I looked at the JDB's info on the EQ CR. it now not only has a higher blance due, but a new date of last activity. Isntead of Sept 2003, it is listed as Novemeber 2003.

Comments...please? thanks.

More of my story.....

A JDB sends statements for a debt that I have asked for validation and proof that the debt is mine. I have asked for validation twice. The frist time I got a computer print out with a huge balance, fees and interest grouped together, and name of the OC. I got no response the second time. This debt is twice what I owed in 2003, when I could no longer make payments on the credit card. So, perhaps the debt is not mine.

I also sent a ltter the all the three CRs stating that the JDB should remove the debt because it has not been validated as mine.

I got responses from EQ and TU. Neither of their responses were informative or helpful. And, the JDB continues to report this debt, with a growing balance. EQ shows a different date of last activity. This different date is different that what was reported before. It is also different than TU's and EX's.