Fico Deluxe vs. Suze Orman Kit

I love Suzie Orman to death but i saw this kit and everything in it you can find right here... and you can get FICO information online when you access your credit report.. I do think her books and estate planning kits are good for forms..but for the FICO. its all about how to fix your credit and access your scores.. you spend enough time on this board you will find all of that same information.. you may have to look a little longer but its all here..

I DO like dave ramsey though.. Financial Peace is wonderful.. great website too and his snowball your debt plan is simple and easy to follow

Ditto, I have the Suze Orman Kit and paid about $50 for it. I was very pleased with it and it was the catalyst that started me repairing my credit. THEN I found this website became a member and started reading daily. Thank god, I don't work in the summers.

Suze's kit doesn't have the letters, information or the moral support that you have here. The only plus to the kit is a fico simulator and I really don't know if it works or not. Anyway please save yourself some money. Trust me when I say everything you need is here.