Trying to rebuild

partywithjohn

I would opt for a secured card first. There are several out there and have all have been listed amny times on several different threads. Do a search and you will be surprised at how much info is out there. Check under the obtaining credit thread as well.

Have you finished your credit repair? It would help you the most in obtaining a card, or any new TLfor that matter, if your credit was "repaired" the best that it possibly can be. The low 400's seems a little "low" for repaired credit. Just my opinion of course.

Good luck,

Lyle

You will have a much better chance obtaining new TL's with your credit "repaired" and will see an increase in your credit scores.

With a better unserstanding of your credit situation, we possibly can point you in the right direction.

Number of derog's, inquiries, positive TL's, etc.

When I started this process, my credit weas a mess. In two months time I have seen a drastic turn around in my credit scores. I too, am in the rebuilding process. :)