Trying to dispute and rebuild my credit

jon

Ok guys here's the scoop. Im tryin to repair my credit and get my FICO back up (currently 560). I have 3-30 day late pays, and one with 7-30 day late pays im a CO-Signer on..Here's the first 3 that have just one late pay in 2005.One from Capitol One that posted my payment after due date, there claiming they didnt, disputed once with no luck...Can i win this? The other two are with a credit union Ive been with since 2001..Ive had no late payments ever with either of these accounts(had several other loans that have been in perfect standing, now paid and closed)..Im in the military and I moved and never recieved the statement, but before I moved I tried to setup auto-draft..well turns out they didnt do it when i thought they did, soon as I found out I instantly paid they told me it wouldnt be sent to creditor but it was!..Can I win this?..Ive tried disputingboth of these as well with no luck?? I think there just telling the credit bureaus something different...Last but not least is the loan I cosigned for...When my ex left she told me she would take care of payments as she was responsible for the loan and refinance asap..Well just recently I get a call saying she hasnt made a payment in last 3 months and before then was obviously late several times..Im now forced to take over loan in order to keep my score from getting murdered even more..I was hoping I could strike a deal and have them remove all the negative info from credit bureaus if I take over and pay timely and keep the loan in good standing..There is proof she has been the only one paying since the life of the loan...Is there anything I can do to get these latepays of my account? I asked once about this and they just told me it wasnt there fault and I was the cosigner so Im just screwed..I know the possess the power to help me and Ive always been in good standing with them isnt there something I can do? Any help appreciated, thx for reading--Jon

In my experience, I'm not sure what you can do with Cap1. As for the credit union, I'd write a goodwill leter to the CEO or chairman of the board and ask them for relief on the two loans in light of both the circumstances and your fidelity to them as a customer. POint to your deposits, to other loans in the past for which you paid faithfully.