Is it to late to Amend claim.

My court date is for 8/10. I after reading the FCRA over/over it just click that I think I put the wrong violation. I put violation of section 623 because the CRA will not remove two accounts after being told to by OC. I now realize I should have put section 607 b. is that correct or can I stand on 623. I didnt reference any part of 623. I thought I would do that in court. or should go and amend today. I also put on the claim violation of section 611 a5A. Is that ok or should I amend to 607 b? The clerk told me if I amend they may ask for more time. What would your advise be?

It would be in your rules of civil proceedure, how to amend your complaint/counterclaim.

Some states require you to motion the court for leave to amend, but you do want to fix it, as the wrong cite can let the opponent move to dismiss that claim for failure to state, etc. So by all means, fix it, file a motion to amend (if need be) and include the fix as "First amended Answers and Counterclaims", include this with the motion to amend. Submit copies to all parties.