3rd Letter from Orchard Bank that I receive

guys I have sent Orchard Bank, after disputing with the CRAs and been verified 3 times I sent them 2 letters I will write a 3rd one telling them that I will send all the information I have to the BBB & AG & FTC because they are not complying with the law and are in violations of the FCRA, what you guys think?>??

3rdlettergl3.jpg

^^^ok, sorry LNY, here's the deal, its a paid collection, CO that I paid to another CA, ORchard is the OC on the account, I tried the 1-2 punch to delete TL from my CR, now I have disputed the way it was described on the ways to remove paid collection thread, now everything it's looking good since I DV them after the CRA verified, and they have not responded the correct way, they have not sent me no papers proving me this debt, which I kind of think they have nothing on me, so I MOV the CRA, and they sent me a crappy letter saying to contact Orchard, well now I am following Angel's advice and I will forward this to the AG, FTC, & BBB that this company has been in violation of the FCRA, I have no idea about them, etc. and they have verified this debt about 3-4 times to the CRA, so when it comes time to sue I will show the judge that I did everything to settle amicable and for them to remove but they were not complying, am I in the right track>?

I tried the 1-2 punch to delete TL from my CR, now I have disputed the way it was described on the ways to remove paid collection thread, now everything it's looking good since I DV them after the CRA verified, and they have not responded the correct way, they have not sent me no papers proving me this debt, which I kind of think they have nothing on me

You're talking about the CA here, correct?

so I MOV the CRA, and they sent me a crappy letter saying to contact Orchard, well now I am following Angel's advice and I will forward this to the AG, FTC, & BBB that this company has been in violation of the FCRA

The information you're forwarding is just referring to the lack of cooperation from CRAs in your request for MOV, right?

I have no idea about them, etc. and they have verified this debt about 3-4 times to the CRA, so when it comes time to sue I will show the judge that I did everything to settle amicable and for them to remove but they were not complying, am I in the right track>?

I'm not sure who you are referring to here; and I'm not sure how Orchard is violating. They sold the account; so it's common for them not to have any records of your account anymore. Did you further dispute the account per their instructions in the letter?

You're talking about the CA here, correct?

No the OC which is Orchard/HSBC

The information you're forwarding is just referring to the lack of cooperation from CRAs in your request for MOV, right?

Yes, I will tell all those agencies that they are reporting to the CRA about this account yet they have no info, they are not sending me no info, and like you said, OC are supposed to respond and send me info within the 30 days according to the FCRA correct?

I'm not sure who you are referring to here; and I'm not sure how Orchard is violating. They sold the account; so it's common for them not to have any records of your account anymore. Did you further dispute the account per their instructions in the letter?

No I have not, I already did and that's the same thing they keep sending me, that letter basically telling me nothing

what should I do now? my plans are to send letter to FTC, AG, BBB to tell them that they violated, because I disputed with the CRA, HSBC/Orchard said the account is mine, waited 30 days, heard from the CRA which I already mentioned, then sent them a DV letter asking for the paperwork, 30 days went by and this is what they sent me