Suing CRA - Case next week. Please HELP

look at 1681i(a)(5)(B)(ii) for the notice of re-insertion.

i would imagine that for the supposes 2b deleted accts, TU will claim that they couldn't accept your documentation (I'm assuming you sent them a copy of a letter to delete) and that when they contatcted the furnisher, they said to keep the account on your record.

Thing is they deleted when I sent the ltr to them, then when I filed the lawsuit for another account agst them they put it back on my CR. They have been verifying this account since reinsertion. I have asked them to send my MOV on this account they will not and I just got a ltr today from the creditor stating TU has never contacted them to verify the account and they notified TU to delete on 4/3/06. TU sent me a ltr Friday saying the acct has been verified that is why it remains on my reprt. I just laughed. So now I have proof they never contacted the OC and they refuse to delete account again. This is so much fun. This is the same scenario for my other case. The OC and I have a legal binding agreement stating when they told them to deleted but they just deleted it like 2 weeks ago after 2 months.