concerning that lady who had her rings

Guest mikey

Guest mikey

taken by the judge to hold as colleteral.......he was wrong and should be held for it by his peers and reprimanded....what this shows is some of these judges think they are above the law yet dont follow or know crap...this is the part that worries me on my date in court.

Contempt is Not an Available Method of Enforcement.

Despite the court’s power pursuant to Rule 1.570© to enforce by contempt judgments compelling parties to perform specific acts, a court may not hold a party in contempt for failing to pay a money judgment,

Burke v. Burke, 336 So.2d 1237, 1238 (Fla. 4th DCA 1976) (reversing only that part of an order holding defendant/appellant in contempt for failure to pay money portion of judgment, but holding that the remainder of the order did not run afoul of the provision of Fla. Const. art. I, s.11, that “[n]o person shall be imprisoned for debt …”;

Garcia v. Garcia, 743 So.2d 1225, 1227 (Fla. 4th DCA 1999).