Jump to content

Civil Court Summons-what can I do?

Recommended Posts

I was served with a civil court summons last weekend. It was filed by Mann Bracken, LLC at the request of Midland Funding over a $1916.87 credit card debt I had with Aspire Visa. I only have a part-time job and every penney I have is already earmarked before I even get it.. is it possible that I could send this attorney a letter to offer him less and he would accept? And how much should I try to offer?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.