Rjm Acquisitions

quida12

On the 06-14-06 I received a dispute back from TU and it showed RJM Acquisitions results no longer on file. This entry was only now remaining on my EX report so I sent a DV letter and not even a week after they received it this entry was removed from my EX file. However I just DV two more TL on TU and when I get the results back from the DV now there it goes RJM Acquistions is back on my TU file again. Someone please help me and tell me what is my first step to get this removed yet again.

It was deleted because I had submitted a disputed of about 11 items on my TU file and this was one of the entries but they never sent me anything saying that it would be reinserted. Ok if I dispute it again do I use the same reason for dispute "not mine" or what would be my reason for dispute?