Address I Never Lived at Keeps Showing Up on CR

they rarely hear you but tell them again.. its probably a clerical error.. I have an address I lived at still on my credit reports.. it was the house I lived in in COLLEGE back in 1981 and it was torn down in 1983.. and 20 some years later I ask it be deleted it and it shows back up.. since they cant even deliver mail there and its in another state (I state I have not been in over 20 years) who knows where this info comes from

GT95, they may actually tell you if this address is tied to a particular TL if you ask.

Carolina, that address will always remain on your report. I also have an address that is over 20 years old because it's tied to a student loan. Evil Experian once told me that won't remove an old address even if the TL is gone.

I remember asking a CSR at Experian who reported a certain (wrong) address, and she told me. Of course it was an account no longer on my report, but she insisted that didn't matter. If it was EVER tied to a TL, it stays. :roll: