bank account to CA

fhank

Regardless of anything else, you have ruined this checking account - the account they now have electronic access to is uselsss for anything else. If you leave your money there I can almost guarantee you they will take more than you agreed to pay and perhaps even more than is owed...they will make the deduction earlier than they said...they will clean out the account.

I hope I'm not being unclear. :)

You need to open a new checning account TODAY and keep nothing in the other account save for what you agreed to pay them in any one payment.

In the future, don't EVER give a creditor/CA your bank account information...NEVER...NEVER...NEVER. If you wish to pay, then pay by Money Order, Cashiers Check or in some form that is not tied/traceable to your personal accounts.

As to negotiating...anyting can be negotiated although if you already agreed to a particular payment then I don't know how receptive they'll be to negotiating further.

Robert is on the money.. go the bud hibbs site (budhibbs.com) and look of the list of things you NEVER do.. this is one of them.. they will take out info they are not authorized too.. in fact I have a separate account for any CAs I am paying I dont want them to know where my primary banking is.. not say that they cant find this information... but I am NOT going to hand it to them

GO OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT in a NEW BANK today..... they now have access which could slap you anytime