If one delete shoudn't the others

bigredd991

• 2 weeks later...
Last question then I won't bother anyone, whats the best way to get the other burueas to remove something that one already couldn't verify and removed. Do i have one Bureau contact the other or do i write the other bureaus myself.

Let me give you an example...

Suppose I am dating three chicks at the same time... And these girls don't know each other and live in different parts of the city...

And on Friday night, chickie #1 puts out...

On Saturday night on a date with chickie #2, she doesn't want to put out... Can I tell her that since this "other" chick put out for for me last night, shouldn't you???

And on Sunday night on a date with chickie #3, she also doesn't want to put out... Can I also tell her that since this "other" chick put out on Friday night, shouldn't you???

What do you think would happen...

That is the same thing with credit bureaus... Just because one of them gives you some love doesn't mean that the other two will...

Let me give you an example...

Suppose I am dating three chicks at the same time... And these girls don't know each other and live in different parts of the city...

And on Friday night, chickie #1 puts out...

On Saturday night on a date with chickie #2, she doesn't want to put out... Can I tell her that since this "other" chick put out for for me last night, shouldn't you???

And on Sunday night on a date with chickie #3, she also doesn't want to put out... Can I also tell her that since this "other" chick put out on Friday night, shouldn't you???

What do you think would happen...

That is the same thing with credit bureaus... Just because one of them gives you some love doesn't mean that the other two will...

:LolPointUp:

:ROFLMAO2:

Is this the plan for the weekend??

Wolf,

Dispute with chicks #2 and #3 that "putting out" is no big deal or obsolete.

Then wait 30 days (45 days if you met these girls thru annualcreditreport.com).

If the dispute comes back verified, dump chicks #2 and #3 and spend more time with chick #1.

:D

Ray