What is a NONSUIT ?

As R.A. said, "You WON!!". :BigDance:

A non-suit is a ruling by the judge in a lawsuit either when the plaintiff (the party who filed the suit) does not proceed to trial at the appointed time or has presented all his/her/its evidence and, in the judge's opinion, there is no evidence which could prove the plaintiff's case. A non-suit terminates the trial at that point and results in a dismissal of the plaintiff's case and judgment for the defendant.

This does not mean they cannot refile...sorry...

Its like "dismissed without prejudice" only worse.

In most places dismissed without prejudice gives them a TIME LIMIT to refile, usually 1-2 years to file to vacate the dismissal and obtain a new trial.

A NO SUIT means the same without any time limit on refiling.

Well, they do sort of have a time limit. In 9 months SOL will be up. My thinking is they will probably just sell it. I can't imagine them getting bonded for $10,000 just to collect $2400.00 from me. They had other validation issues. Whatever made them drop the issue may not be worth trying to correct.