A true horror cc story

Jumpingm

I would like to share a story about a cc that just fell off my CR that shows how awful they are. Although it is no longer on my report because I waited 7 years for it to fall off it, still pisses me off. Perhaps this is closure.

In 1998 I got a cc that I used somewhat but not totaly responsably. At that time the balance was $100 ish. I was in the military and got deployed. Prior to leaving the country I notified the cc and arranged to pay the balance in full.

A few years later I go to buy a car and there is a collection and CO on the big three for $1. They delayed posting the payment a few days and there was about $1 in interest. The cc assigned to collections but it was not worth the time for anyone to collect. Eventualy it was charged off and sold.

I called the collection company and the guy actualy laughed at me, but removed the TL telling me not to wory about it. The cc was another story. They refused to budge. I disputed it, called them, even begged. "Its only $1," I said "and I clearly had an intent to pay the account in full." All they said was too bad, it is a valid co. Seven and a half years later it is only a memory but still upsets me terribly.

Brother, I'm pissed just having read it!! :x

This could be the most ridiculous thing I've heard yet on this forum! I'm speechless...Congrats on the time-based deletion and thanks for sharing the story.

Just out of curiosity, how high up the company chain did you go in the cc company? I would be hard-pressed, even at this point, to stop myself from expressing my sentiments to the CEO regarding this ludicrous situation.

But that's just me...

Peace,

Ray

Brother, I'm pissed just having read it!! :x

This could be the most ridiculous thing I've heard yet on this forum! I'm speechless...Congrats on the time-based deletion and thanks for sharing the story.

Just out of curiosity, how high up the company chain did you go in the cc company? I would be hard-pressed, even at this point, to stop myself from expressing my sentiments to the CEO regarding this ludicrous situation.

But that's just me...

Peace,

Ray

Took the words right out of my mouth. That is just crazy. :evil: