Do you ever get tired during this process?

I'm suing and I'm not backing down but have any of you ever had one of those days where you are exhausted by the process? It seems unnecessarily contentious and frustrating and sometimes unfair because I know I'm right. If you have felt like this, what do you do to cheer up/cope/etc.?

A little worn down,

Nef

I'm suing and I'm not backing down but have any of you ever had one of those days where you are exhausted by the process? It seems unnecessarily contentious and frustrating and sometimes unfair because I know I'm right. If you have felt like this, what do you do to cheer up/cope/etc.?

A little worn down,

Nef

Right now I am doing research on a paper due the 10th on the 9/11 conspiracy. If you are tired of the law right now and need a break, google it. It's interesting reading if nothing else. Or (and this is my favorite) go sit in the sun, beer in hand, rub on some coconut butter based dark tanning oil (love that smell!!) and soak up some rays. Beats sitting all crunched up in front of the computer! :D

Guest E. Normis Debtor
Ah ha...you have been stalking me, Normie!! :grin:

Actually I was getting bored at CI and decided to leave. That didn't work cause everyone started sending me emails so I still hang out from time to time. Too much flaming at Flyingifr's board to suit my taste so I limit my postings there.

This place seemed nice and is well moderated. Plus it has the added benefit of your presence. :D

Actually I was getting bored at CI and decided to leave. That didn't work cause everyone started sending me emails so I still hang out from time to time. Too much flaming at Flyingifr's board to suit my taste so I limit my postings there.

This place seemed nice and is well moderated. Plus it has the added benefit of your presence. :D

I don't post at CI but I do read the forum at least once a week...know thy enemy! :D Most of the flaming at DB would end if one person and her multiple nicks were gone. This place IS nice and so are all the mods. Stop by anytime and share your wisdom and, of course, your caselaw... :D

• Like 1

I don't post at CI but I do read the forum at least once a week...know thy enemy! :D Most of the flaming at DB would end if one person and her multiple nicks were gone. This place IS nice and so are all the mods. Stop by anytime and share your wisdom and, of course, your caselaw... :D

Thanks, hannah, your reputation has just been enhanced. ;)