DV'd a repo with acct # but its STILL not enough info??

lindsay135

I DV'd the OC WITH the account number showing on my credit report. Today I get this letter saying. We dont have enough information to locate the account. I was like YOU HAVE THE ACCOUNT NUMBER!!! XhairX On the letter back they have the account number listed with only ?????

This is only listed on TU, can I just send TU the letter and say hey look they cant even verify it with the account number how are you verifying this? (last verified 5/2006) This is the most retarded letter I have recieved as of yet, outside a CRA letter...

Assuming you have:

1 Disputed with TU and

2 Have the letter from TU that states the furnisher has verified

3 When you sent the letter to the bank, you sent all of the information they claimed to need to investigate, and they still can't find the account.

You do some research on how to sue, and you type up a lawsuit. (this is an FCRA violation- by their own admission, they cannot verify the account, yet they are anyway.

Fax the first 2 or 3 pages of the suit to the bank, along with an ITS letter.