I know it's not impossible to get a judgment removed

I don't think anything is impossible (contrary to some of the beliefs on this board). I just think some things may take longer than others. With that, realistically, what is the best way to approach judgments to have them dismissed, removed, etc? If there is no possible way to do this, does it make sense to settle them?

I don't think anything is impossible (contrary to some of the beliefs on this board). I just think some things may take longer than others. With that, realistically, what is the best way to approach judgments to have them dismissed, removed, etc? If there is no possible way to do this, does it make sense to settle them?

First check your state RCP's to see if you can vacate them. Most states have a time-limit to vacate unless for due process violations. Were you served properly? Otherwise you might contact the judgment creditor and see if you can negotiate a pay for delete and settle with them. You are trying to get this off your CR correct?

Yes exactly, all I want to do is get them off of my cr.

So now that we know the objective, was the suit where you got these judgments served on you properly? Did you lose in trial or did you allow them to get a default judgment?

Can you afford to offer a settlement to pay these judgments? When were they filed? How much? What state?