CA/Law Office DBA ????

luv2bhappy

Hi,

I hope I'm sticking this thread in the right place. I've been trying to find info on Davis Law Associates in CA, part of Collect America. Have found not a thing! I take that back. Russell Davis has a website for his "daytime" practice. No mention of collections. Very upstanding business man might I add.....:roll:

When they first started calling me I ran their # thru 411 and it brought up his name and address and another business w/ the same name and address. I cannot remember what it was...which is a problem now because when I 411 the name and number...nothing comes up now! Weird.

I did a BBB search and his name and address brought up a DBA: Wilford and Bimmister (collections), which of course, have an F rating. Can't find a thing on this business name, either. Has anyone ever heard of or dealt w/ Wilford & Bimmister aka Davis Law Associates? Does these people change business names often.....???? Can't find a thing on these guys!

Thanks in advance for any input!

Thanks! I've had some correspondence w/ Mr. Hibbs. His sight was the first that I found when I started my quest.

I've found some info on the other agencies thru Collect America, but I'm not finding a thing about this one (davis law associates). Maybe they're not so bad........:roflmao:

Thanks again!