Whoo-hoo! Arbor Day Juniper 6.9% fixed!

Hey Peacock! Haven't seen you in ages!!

This Arbor Day card was my 3rd Juniper. I closed one of them once I got it. I think the 2-card limit refers to applications in a 90-day period. But yeah, see if they will combine to the Visa (which I'm assuming has the better rate) if the CSR told you you can only have 2.

LNY,

As I have mentioned, I followed your recommendation of acquiring the two Juniper cards. Both cards reported on all three reports within two days! After checking myFICO, my EX jumped 21 points to 668; EQ only increased by 5 points to 669, but...

TU jumped 34 points to 700! :D

I realize that these scores can be fleeting and will fluctuate, but it sure feels good right now to see that 700 on there! If nothing else, it shows I am definitely on the right track! I am learning so much from this site and incredibly helpful people like you.

:)%

Ray

They'll probably give you a card with that TU score. I just applied and was approved for the Carnival Seas and Airways card as LNY suggested. Not the greatest terms, but I'm rebuilding and desired more revolving accounts.

My myFICO at the time was 666. After it reported two days later, my TU score jumped to 700! I'm not sure what you're after and all situations are different, but if you need a couple of positive TLs, you may want to try it.

Just a thought...

:)%

Ray

I received a preapproved letter from Juniper regarding a planttinum mastercard. After reading these posts it sounds that getting this card may increase my score and fast- two to three days of being approved. I currently have an unsecured orchard card with a limit of $300. and a balance of $25.00 that I got in January of this year and a Washington Mutual card that I got about a month ago. The credit line is $3,000. and a balance of $75.00. My scores have been going up this year. Should I get this card to boost my fico score or will it hurt it?Thanks

Penman

Yeah, the whole idea was to find a good card that pulled TU, so I figured why not go for a low, fixed-rate card? I just wanted to be able to close Household on my own terms and in my own time, without lopping three grand off my util.

I just lost a 10-year positive and am about to lose another one. So although I'll lower my average age (the HH card is over 4 years old), I'd just rather not have the account closed by the credit grantor. It looks bad.

Congrats on the card, L. I'm jealous that you had 2 closed trades last the full 10 years. I've never had one get past 7.

I got a pre approval on Juniper Platinum MC cl up to $7,500 , however i just did a balance transfer with a DMB $2,100 liimit. cr score 620 +/1 1 late in 24 months.. post bk in 02'

How much do you think i'll get approved for and what was score (pulled from) ?

any thoughts..

I got a pre approval on Juniper Platinum MC cl up to $7,500 , however i just did a balance transfer with a DMB $2,100 liimit. cr score 620 +/1 1 late in 24 months.. post bk in 02'

How much do you think i'll get approved for and what was score (pulled from) ?

any thoughts..

My daughter applied for Juniper US Airways on Saturday and they are already reporting. Approved 5k 713 fico. TU Pull.

My daughter applied for Juniper US Airways on Saturday and they are already reporting. Approved 5k 713 fico. TU Pull.

Texas Lady,

If I may be so bold, I was wondering what your daughter's salary range is? No specifics...just a rough idea. That's a really nice score, but an even nicer CL!

:) Ray