Michigander

Uniscum

Unifund has been deleted from all 3 CRAs. I know they are lawsuit happy by reading both this forum and Bud Hibbs board, ( in great depth).

There are no real "stickeys" for unifund. But there should be. These people, and I use the term "people" lightly, are the bottom sucking scumbags of the CA/JDB market.

I have sucessfully deleted 9 instances of Unifund from all 3 CRA files. What my issue is now is will they still sue. Does any member have a similar experience or ANY dealings with these scumbags. CarolinaBlueEyes has given me great advice in the past.

Thanks for reading this and please respond if you have any info.

trust me when I tell you Unifund was deleted from all my reports.. yet still they managed to show up with three lawsuits in the course of a year.. I had to settle (I mananged to do so without any further interest however and for 50% of the amount they wanted)

.. my attorneys fees were running higher then the amount they were asking for.. will they sue.. if you are under SOL you can pretty much bet on it.... I had five lawsuits in the last two years.. three were accounts bought by unifund this was AFTER deletion so one has NOTHING to do with the other.. they are the worst bottom feeders around.. them and LVNV.

And I live in a state where they can't garnish.. harder to get money here with a shorter sol (three years).. yet still they went hog wild.. My lawyer said the week I showed up with mine she had 8 more on her desk from other clients,.. they LOVE to sue.. oh and thanks for the compliment** If I can be of ANY help let me know

hi, i have 1 account with these guys, outside the sol, i dv them about 3 years ago and the went away they showed up again about 5 months ago , i dv again and said they reinserted without send a notice and they deleted all of them.

no lawsuit and i dont think the will,

thx

sam