WOWOWOWOW, ANOTHER LOVE BUMP::heartpumping:: ::heartpumping:: ::heartpumping::::hearton:: ::hearton:: ::heartpumping:: ::heartpumping:: ::heartpumping::

Reallocated , my CL a little

Blue 20K,

Delta Platinum 20K

Delta at 2k luv bumped today to 10K, BBBOOOOYAYAYAYAAYYAYAYYAYHHH!!!!!

::celebrate:: ::celebrate:: ::celebrate:: ::celebrate::

Asked about converting delta 2 clear, and they said it needs to be a new app.,....

WE LUV AMEX, WE LUV AMEX, WE LUV AMEX

Call Cap1 and tell them that you want to cancel. When you use the "I don't want to pay an annual fee" reason, they'll either eliminate or waive the annual fee just to keep you as a customer. If they eliminate the fee all together, then keep the card open. Fake up your limit to have the reporting tilted to your advantage (since Cap1 doesn't report limits). If they waive the fee for a year, then I would only keep it open if I'm trying to obtain a mortgage or auto loan w/in the next year. I would hate for you to lose the history, especially if you can work it in your favor.

Thanks Angel. I'll do just that.

Ok, I just tried to luv bump my blue last night and it said "our system is updating please try again in 24 hours" So I tried again today same thing. This isn't happening to you? Am I luving the right spot? :confused: I fallow the links on the right to the increase limit area. Is this the same as what you do? Gosh I feel like a man trying to find the G spot! :mrgreen:

Ok, I just tried to luv bump my blue last night and it said "our system is updating please try again in 24 hours" So I tried again today same thing. This isn't happening to you? Am I luving the right spot? :confused: I fallow the links on the right to the increase limit area. Is this the same as what you do? Gosh I feel like a man trying to find the G spot! :mrgreen:

You found the G-Spot, your timing is just off. I got my luv bump the night before last.

Thank you for that luv'n update! I'm glad to know I am doing it right, I will just have to wait until AMEX is in the mood :NudgeNudge:

I requested a $3000.00 credit increase online was was denied. Two days ago I called Amex to inquire about getting a credit increase and the rep told me that I was schedulded for $400.00 increase today. I asked her if I could get more. She put the request through; an instant approval came back for $1200.00. Waiting on status of another card now. Status online is in progress.

Its so good to see everyone getting so much love !! I got my lovin right before Amex switched to using EX my worst score. I have $50,000 CL's with 2 CC's but what I like most about Amex is their customer service. If you ever have to dispute anything call them go ahead try it.....Man their like Mafia hitmen ready to fight for you. I bought a cell phone from Tiger Direct and it came all broken with a missing button no manual I mean junk and they didn't want to do much and they were so rude. I called Amex and the Tiger is now a kitten.....Great customer service and this is the second time I have had to use them and they are ready to fight for you...They also took away my $150 Gold CC fee......;)

When is a down grade really a UPGRADE you ask? When you call up amex and DOWN GRADE a DELTA CLASSIC card to DELTA OPTIONS CARD,,,,, with NO YEARLY FEE and a FIXED 12.99,

DROPPING me 6% on my APR.

AMAZING!!!!!!

Yes, they actually called it a down grade. (Must be because you get 1Skymiles for 2 dollars spent - ok with me!)

Also, I called up BOA due to high APR on their VISA and rubbed all my AMEX luv in there face (in a nice way) BAM!!! They lowered my APR with them by about 5% points.

WE LUV AMEX< WE LUV AMEX< WE LUV AMEX

::celebrate:: ::celebrate:: ::celebrate:: ::celebrate:: ::celebrate::

AAC when you called BOA did you just tell them " Amex is giving me a better interest rate can you please lower mine ?" I have a high interest rate with my Chase Circuit City CC and I just got a letter that they were going to up the interest rate. I just wanted to know how to handle this, thanks.....:)

Okay so if I want to lower the interest rate on my Delta Skys and my Jet Blue what exactly do I do ? When Amex was checking TU we were making some real good love but now since they broke it off with TU and are now getting down and dirty with EX (my worst score) I'm not sure if I can lower my interest rate ? How do I do this because I have only had the cards 3 months....thanks !!

tmac01

Just lost my very long post about lowering APR% with CRAP1 , BOA and AMEX all in one day,.... Wow, did I really do that?xFlowersx xFlowersx xFlowersx

Will post this weekend if I've time, and please, please...

Don't just say, "Amex is giving me a better interest rate can you please lower mine ?" That is way to nice --remember this is just business, (UR MONEY) A little social engineering and positive attitude works wonders. We must make these banks fight each other for our money, and AMEX is nice to have at your side.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One year ago if someone said, "You could have a 25K Amex card at 12.99% APR"..... or "You'll have 50K total CL with Amex"

I'd would have laughed in my own face...

WE LUV AMEX WE LUV AMEX

Skyfox is responsible for anyone who cannot pay their Amex bill or who goes bankrupt from these large CLI's....If you have any problem paying your bill send it to Skyfox........:mrgreen:

How quickly does AMEX decline an application? I applied just as sort of a "progress report" and to see what I'm being declined for nowadays (most all bad stuff gone from CR).

I expected a quick decline or the 7-10 day message, but it says "in progress". Is that the AMEX version of the 7-10 day decline letter?

How quickly does AMEX decline an application? I applied just as sort of a "progress report" and to see what I'm being declined for nowadays (most all bad stuff gone from CR).

I expected a quick decline or the 7-10 day message, but it says "in progress". Is that the AMEX version of the 7-10 day decline letter?

I usually get either instant approval or instant decline with them. Did you submit BT requests? My mom did that almost a week ago -- she knows she was approved, but not the CL.

BT= balance Transfer

I also got the "we'll get back to you ". Then went on line and checked the progress and it said I was approved all in the same day.

Wow, Amex luv rubs off on a second person.....

Showed them this thread , and said how important it was to know your FICO, and check credit report... and on and on....

BAM,

Ten days on, and it's "Hey i'm in the 780's.. and this is my NEW BLUE CASH AMEX":shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Are your Amex luv bumps rubbing off????

Hell no. I love Amex too. I've been a gold card member since 1989. I had a Blue card for a short while a few years back but my ex-wife (wife at the time) abused it so I closed it (one of six I closed on her through 20 years).

Well a few weeks ago I get a letter from FIA card company and they tell me I will now experience the pleasure of having your interest rate go from 8.99 to 23.99 virtually overnight. I call and they tell me that I had a mortgage late in 12/05 so they were raising my rate. I argue but they say "tough luck".

That day I went on Amex online and applied for a blue with no fee 4.99% for the life of a balance transfer. I was instantly approved for 10k. I need 10k to transfer this FIA card so I say what the hell I have 3.5K on a Visa that I'm paying 14.24% on so let's see about a CL increase. 5k more approved and I transferred both balances.

Now lest the conservative among us chime in with caution, I will say that I am in serious debt elimination mode and will have that paid off by the end of the year. I win, Amex wins and FIA loses a long time customer. Supid huh?

Yeah I love Amex.

Woo Hoo! I get to chime in to the I Heart AmEx too! Well, sort of....

DH just got the offer to upgrade our cards to "gold" status. He'll get double rewards/points for travel expenses.

luving AmEx!!!

Oh YEAH !!!!!! I just made some AWESOME LOVE with AMEX :lol: I hit the LOVE BUTTON and WAHLA !!!!!!! $5,000 CLI to my Amex Delta and JEt Blue for a Grand total of $60,000.......AMEX just ROCKS and they make the best LOVE...:mrgreen: