Brandon,

Thanks so much! The whole point of this thread was to experiment. I wanted to go through the motions so that others could learn from my experiences. I'm glad that this thread has been so helpful.

FYI- I'm a she!!!

When did you say this was an "experiment'? You started this thread to tell everyone you got AmEx cards and continued it to keep saying "OMG, I love this! They keep saying yes whenever I press the button This is so surreal! Everyone, try this! FREE MONEY!" You didn't even know what a financial review was, so how can you say you did this just to see if you'd get one? All your posts were centered on the general idea (and I quote) I can't help myself either...I just keep returning like some addict in need of a fix!!

You didn't do this "so others could learn." You did it because you wanted to get as many CLIs as possible. When you were warned about FR, you said you didn't care... it wouldn't happen to you, but if it did, you were covered.

This thread has run its course. It's full of misinformation that could lead people to financial ruin. "Keep pressing the luv button until they take your cards away and/or cut your CLs in half" is not the kind of advice we give here.

Brandon,

Thanks so much! The whole point of this thread was to experiment. I wanted to go through the motions so that others could learn from my experiences. I'm glad that this thread has been so helpful.

FYI- I'm a she!!!

Horse hooey. You went overboard and encouraged others to do the same. Now you're getting clobbered for not taking heed of the warnings you were given and trying to cover by saying it was an experiment. Anyone who reads this whole thread can see that and you'll get no sympathy for foolishly and recklessly destroying your own credit.