THAT'S YOU????? You changed your avatar. I wouldn't have known about that card if it wasn't for you. Thanks so much!!! I love them. They sent me a backpack! I didn't remember them saying that I was getting one but, one day the ups man came. It was like xmas. My BOA card sent me a notice saying that they are now going to charge an annual fee and National parks sents me a backpack =)

THAT'S YOU????? You changed your avatar. I wouldn't have known about that card if it wasn't for you. Thanks so much!!! I love them. They sent me a backpack! I didn't remember them saying that I was getting one but, one day the ups man came. It was like xmas. My BOA card sent me a notice saying that they are now going to charge an annual fee and National parks sents me a backpack =)

Don't worry, when baseball season starts, I'll probably be changing my avatar again. ;)

I got that backpack too. When I applied, though, it was supposed to be a fleece blanket.

Try Arbor Day. Even better.

I went to arborday.org and it says that the lowest rate is 11.24 variable! Darn, did I miss it?

No, apply at Juniper. 6.9% fixed.

EDIT: I just went to Juniper. You're right! They've changed it! I hope they don't take away my 6.9%. I'll sockdrawer it for sure.

Skyfox inspired me to apply for the Delta Gold. I have several older CO's and a 681 EX Fako (for me fico is usually higher). I was approved!! It's only $1,000 but it's a foot in the door!

UPDATE -- A few days after activation I ask for a CLI to $5,000 via internet. I got it immediately. Just now I asked for $3,500 more and GOT IT!!!

Scores are the same. 0% util and I made a small charge on the AMEX that I PIF.

UPDATE -- A few days after activation I ask for a CLI to $5,000 via internet. I got it immediately. Just now I asked for $3,500 more and GOT IT!!!

Scores are the same. 0% util and I made a small charge on the AMEX that I PIF.

Yes!!! Congrats! Doesn't it feel great?

Sky, how high is your income and what is your util %?

My Fako is 655 mostly because my util % is high. I'm hoping to find a card to apply for and just sockdrawer or BT just to help my util percentage.

Before I came to this board I was dumb and closed a Providian and a Chase card because I was pissed at them.

Sky, how high is your income and what is your util %?

My Fako is 655 mostly because my util % is high. I'm hoping to find a card to apply for and just sockdrawer or BT just to help my util percentage.

Before I came to this board I was dumb and closed a Providian and a Chase card because I was pissed at them.

My income is around 125,000. I put 85,000 on my apps because that is the average income for the past two years. So just in case I get the dreaded financial review from Amex I can feel good about sending in my tax returns. My util is around 3%. I rarely carry a balance and only when I get 0%.

So.... if someone has high utilization now but is actively paying things down, is there a card you could recommend that I could sockdrawer or BT so that I could help my utilization percentage?

655 is a decent score. Delta Skypoints is usually really easy to get. What is your util? If it is really high I would wait. Amex is not to fond of really high balances.

Just increased my Clear from 20,000 to 30,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man....and I though I was a CW.

It is addicting though isn't it. I have a couple of cards I need to transfer balances from and I was thinking of applying for Clear and using it for that purpose.

Currently I have Delta at $25K and Bluesky at $15K.

Man....and I though I was a CW.

It is addicting though isn't it. I have a couple of cards I need to transfer balances from and I was thinking of applying for Clear and using it for that purpose.

Currently I have Delta at $25K and Bluesky at $15K.

Lol. I'm not a CW, I'm a CA (credit addict). And Clear is a great card. No fees at all and they offer a 6 to 12 month 0% on purchases and 3.99% on BT. I love it.