what to do next?

rc

I disputed what was inncorrect. I also sent them registered mail, the items were deleted off all reports except equifax, css. Within a few months evrything was back on the reports and each one reported 4 or 5 times on each report. I then went to a Lawyer several actually and none of them would take my case. One of the lawyers told me to get affidavits with them stating the innacuracies were fraudelant and to have them notorized.

I have been working on this for just about 9 months and I am getting no were.

Please excuse the misspelling and gramatical errors.

rc

Please excuse the misspelling and gramatical errors.

No, we will not excuse them, as we have spell check now:lol:.

Have you tried contacting the furnishers about these TLs? The CRAs maintain CRs w/ information reported by data furnishers. Usually (notice I said "usually"), CRAs don't re-report TLs just to be spiteful; it's often @ the request of the furnishers. Now, if the CRAs didn't notify you w/in 5 days of the reinsertions, then that's a violation; but that won't make the TLs go away. You will need to go after the furnishers about this. And are the 4/5 TLs on each report exact duplicates (a big no-no)? Are these TLs indeed fraudulent? If they are, then you would need to file a fraud report w/ your police dept. (You do not need to know who committed the fraud to file a report.) Get a copy and forward it to the OCs/JDBs/CAs and the CRAs. They are to suppress the information and never to report them again. If they are your TLs, then you'll just have to try different methods that are offered on this site and in the book (i.e. DV, disputing directly w/ the OC, re-disputing, etc.).