Jump to content

Recovering Atty.......


Recommended Posts

Hey recovering,

I have read in some of your previous posts that a paid NYS judgement should be deleted after 5 years. That is my situation so should I send a dispute to the credit bureau citing section 380- of the general business law and ask them to delete?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.