Chase Bank Reporting....Odd?

Ok....In July I pulled all 3 reports. Chase Bank was listed on TU & Experian for the entire length of my card holding until CHARGED OFF IN JULY. Only negs reported to Equifax.

I just signed up for True Credit tonight & I noticed that Chase is gone from TU, and Experian now has nothing for June/July (which was previously reported), and the CHARGE OFF IS NOW LISTED AS AUGUST.

This seems strange to me. If it's not strange to you can you please explain...anyone?

I've had a CA on this account since mid July....:confused:

Thanks Much!

If you are referring to the payment history, if they do it like this, it is legal:

30 60 120 180 CO CO CO CO CO CO CO CO CO CO CO CO CO

Because CO is the status, not the action. However, if they do it like this, it is illegal:

30 60 90 120 180 CO CO CO OK OK CO CO CO CO

Because it appears like the account was brought current, and then charged off again, effectively reaging the account.

I quoted this from another thread in which you answered. In regards to my original post would the illegal reaging apply?

My most current Chase TL in Experian differs from July reporting due to the CO being removed from July and reported as CO in August. July doesn't show as OK it is blank as if nothing was reported. The date of last activity also now shows as August 04 as opposed to July.

Your opinion would be most appreciated!

I was under the impression when you order your free yearly report online it did not update over the 30 days that it's available for you to view. I printed mine out from all 3 middle of last month.

In this thread I explained some concerns I had, and I have one more. My printed Experian from July (the freebie) does not match what's still available on line from my pull. The only descrepency is Chase Bank. Everything else is the same.

If there's anyone who has some experience w/ this please talk to me!

Thanks again!

I'm a little confused by your post so I have some questions....but I think I am understanding that on one CR you have it listed as DOLA in 7/04 and then another CR it lists as 8/04? Correct?

Is it listing DOLA the same as the CO date?

What about the DOFMD reported? You will actually have to call EXP to get that information, and TU report will list an expected date of removal - take that and count back 7 yrs.

I would also suggest that you take the report number off your Experian report and log into their website and pull it up again. EXP is cool in that if you have a report number you can refresh it online and see a current report.

This is how it read on July 26 on Ex

Charge Off as of Jul 2006

180 days as of Jun 2006

150 days as of May 2006

120 days as of Apr 2006

90 days as of Mar 2006

60 days as of Feb 2006

30 days as of Jan 2006

This is how it read a couple of weeks ago on Ex.

Charge Off as of Aug 2006

180 days as of Jul 2006, Jun 2006

150 days as of May 2006

120 days as of Apr 2006

90 days as of Mar 2006

60 days as of Feb 2006

30 days as of Jan 2006

I know it was charged off in July because the JDB pulled my CR on July 18 & the first asignee pulled on July 20 & called me on July 26.

On TU it shows as a charge off/collection, and the payment history is gone.

When viewing this thru True Credit the Experian TL now shows blanks for June/July.

I go crossed eyed trying to figure this out I might as well rebuild an engine. It does not register w/ me! You guys/gals are brazilliant!;)