Credit Solutions

meeshka

I've been contacted by a number of people asking about this company. Apparently they would prefer not to be found on the BBB. I wouldn't want to be found either if my company had 160 complaints. 108 were closed in the past year. Seems like they are spending all of their money on marketing and not much on service. Common problem industry wide. I handle approx 4000 clients and have 2 complaints from when our Fl location was destroyed in the hurricanes last year and our phones were down for 2 weeks.

Cancel. You know a good company when they have a link to the BBB and have little or no complaints. A membership with USOBA is a must as well.

You can contact me to discuss further.

Get out of it ASAP!

I originally signed with Credit Solutions and they did nothing but cause me trouble. They actually hurt on of my negotiations with Bank of America by offering them more than I said I could pay. Now BOFA wont budge because they think I really can pay it since the "negotiator" said I could. Shear incompetence. This company will wait until all of your accounts have gone way, way into collections and even been sold off, then pass on the offers that the collectors would be making straight to you anyways. Dont do it.

My representative said that out of 40,000 cases, 160 doesn't seem like that many complaints and may be due to people not saving money like they should towards the settlement. They've been really helpful so far, but I've just enrolled.

Are there any other debt settlement companies that have a better rating and are more reliable?

My representative said that out of 40,000 cases, 160 doesn't seem like that many complaints and may be due to people not saving money like they should towards the settlement. They've been really helpful so far, but I've just enrolled.

Are there any other debt settlement companies that have a better rating and are more reliable?

Thats hysterical. The largest co. in the industry only has 10k clients and has only been in business for about 5 years. No way could they even have completed 40k clients.

USOBA is the trade organization for debt settlement. They can refer a co. that has been through a compliance audit. Its the accreditation program USOBA offers.

If you like, you can PM me your info and I can tell you what I think would be best.