How long should I wait?

jc72

Sooo...

My credit report problems are pretty much all paid collections from a few years ago. Most of them are due to fall off in the next year.

DH and I both had on our TU and EQ reports a bunch of bounced checks to the same CA from 2001 (about 12) all for under $50. I paid them within 6 weeks. They are reported as paid.

I disputed them 8/1 and TU deleted all of them from both of our reports within a week! Which I was sooooo happy about, because 12 paid collections? NOT GOOD!

So of course, EQ verifed them!

xThudx

how long should I wait before I dispute them again??

You've got WAY more experience than me...but if you can specifically find a fault, I've gotten them to immediately reinvestigate by thanking them for their response but stating that it has me totally confused and then explaining why, or even just calling and playing the dumb uninformed consumer. However, the one I keep redisputing is the dang OC utility company, which I just posted about, and it keeps getting verified every time.

Besides EQ seeming to be the hardest to get anything off for me :twisted:

Good luck to you!!!!!!

Thanks....

Like I said, my credit issues fall more under trying to get paid collections deleted, and establishing new credit, so I really don't have alot of experience!:)

But if you ever need to know anything re: off topic, I'm good to go!:roll:

Good luck with getting your paid collections taking care of, I could mention that there is a sticky on that subject but I would imagine you know that!:)

EQ---has been really good to me, they even changed the late status on my student loans. My biggest adversary is EX. I can't get catch a break with them.:twisted: