west asset management & sprint

badlybent

Hi, thanks for all the help on this site i haven't had to ask a question yet but now here goes, west asset management has a c/o from sprint of mine i called sprint friday and they told me i could pay them [sprint] and it would be reported, paid in full, now if i pay sprint how can i get WAM off my report. Sprint is not reporting anything now, if i pay will everything just go away or am i just wasting my money, i thought after a c/o the OC couldn't deal with you again. thanks again for your responce

depends on how the OC works it. If they allow you to pay them directly, then the acct should be recalled from the CA. sometimes though, even if you pay the OC, they will foward the payment to the CA, and it will just show as a paid collection.

if they're agreeable, get an aggreement in writing, that says they will not report any derogatory info, or that they will recall the acct from the CA, something along those lines.