Michigander

Joined thr 620 club today

Thank you all for the advice. Today TU and EX are above 620 and EQ is still behind a little at 574. Not a bad start from low 500s a few months ago. Before 9/11 I used to have 780-800 credit scores and I will work my way back with the excellent help and advice that I get from this forum.

What an experience it has been so far. I believe that CAs are definately the bottom feeders of the global ecosystem, in fact they have to wait to wait for a good person to eat Sh@t before they can feed on the carcus.

Oh well, Thanks to all!

T

From one Michigander to another, congrats on your success so far. You've definitely made progress. Keep plugging away and you'll be back in the 700s in no time!

Yes, that is great to hear!! It might seem minor to some, but hitting 620 is definitely a major step up on the ladder to credit heaven. It's the difference between crap mortgage rates and OK ones. Congrats!! :D

Progress = Victory!

I can certainly appreciate such an accomplishment. Keep working! And of course...CONGRATS! :)%

I just found out my scores were in the 600s. Its a good feeling to know you're digging yourself out of the hole.

CAs are bottomfeeders. I think of in "Shark's Tale" when Skyes is showing Oscar the food chain and Oscar was the very bottom of the food chain beneath whale dropping and plankton. That's where the CAs are as well.

Once you are in the 620 range, you are now a great candidate for joing some credit unions. Your credit score is still sub-prime but a credit union will be able to give you much better financing terms and interest rates than any of the sub-prime outfits out there.

If you get a chance, check out this web site:

www.CreditUnionAccess.com

It is has all the local credit unions in your area as well as all the national ones.