Address for Disputes to the CRA?

I am sending letters to the CA's tomorrow and from what I gather, it is best to DV the CRA at the same time. I know I saw a post on here with the address to send the letters to. I have searched for a good 15 minutes and can't find it. Does anyone know what addresses to send the DV letters to? Thanks!

I am sending letters to the CA's tomorrow and from what I gather, it is best to DV the CRA at the same time. I know I saw a post on here with the address to send the letters to. I have searched for a good 15 minutes and can't find it. Does anyone know what addresses to send the DV letters to? Thanks!

Firstly, you don't DV a CRA. If you're referring to disputing items on your report, then yes...that link would be in the Credit Bureau forum. You could also find the addresses on each of your CRs.

Firstly, you don't DV a CRA. If you're referring to disputing items on your report, then yes...that link would be in the Credit Bureau forum. You could also find the addresses on each of your CRs.

Thanks, I am still learning the lingo. I did look on my credit report and the only address on there was to request a report. I didn't know my request for validation could be sent to the same address.

"Validation" is what you request from CAs.;) Therefore, your request for validation should NOT be sent to the CRA. Which report are you using? The addresses should be on your report directly from each CRA. Hopefully, you've pulled your free annual reports by now.;)

Yep, I pulled all three. But, I can't find one of them, so I guess I will just have to fork over the 8 bucks or however much it is. I am confused...I thought that you were supposed to contact both the CA and the CRA at the same time. I used the flowchart from this site. Has that changed?

No, it hasn't changed. I was clarifying the terms for you. What you're referring to is the 1-2 punch. Make sure that you send in your dispute as soon as your receive notice that the CA has received your DV request.

Thanks for the clarification. I thought I needed to send them out at the same time. Man, this gets confusing.