Will it help to pay off after validation

nfrdad02

I went through the validation and got some removed, now the ones that I do owe if I pay them off will they be removed? Will that increase my score or do I wait it out. One showes it went delinquant 11/2/00. The way I understand it will be off 11/2/07 is this correct? And if one the orig was Bank of Amer, sold I guess to Nations Bank, and sold again to Asset Acceptance ( all have the same Account number and they all show on my credit report as in collection can they do that it is all the same money?:confused: :confused:

If you pay them off you can do more harm then good.. you start your SOL all over again.. run the risk of a lawsuit and they do not delete it even if you do pay it.. wait it out for the drop off.. or you can dispute it even if you do have a balance on it... you have nothing to lose since you seem to be out of SOL from what I can gather

Yes, the OC and the JDBs on an account can all report the same TL. However, only the entity that currently has the account can report a balance. Once the OC sells it they must report it as $0 balance and 'sold to another lender.' Same for the first CA/JDB. In my experience, it is easy to get CA/JDBs to delete their TLs. OCs, not so much.