cavazos007

Citicard....The Monster Thread

Ok guys it's time to start a new monster thread for citi. I'm in the process of applying for a Citicard but I need to know what they pull and what they look for. Come on guys all your feedback is needed. Thanks ;)

I've heard about that link but hadn't seen it - until now.

Bookmarking it for future use.

thanks!

:hmm: ............YES

Your secretary must be quite beautiful and intelligent! xFlowersx:IThankYou:

ybrew: Add some of your own info to the database if you can. That's what makes it tick!;)

We'll actually I want to hear stories on other people's success in getting a Citibank.

(NOT LNY STORIES :private: )

I have no stories of the type you are requesting. :evil:

My wife was recently denied due to too many inq's. And don't want to spend the money for bumpage so we'll just wait until next year sometime.

I however screwed them in several ways, and then BK'd them. So I fear I may be blacklisted FOREVER! Along with Chase, and Discover, and...... :ROFLMAO2:

My wife was recently denied due to too many inq's. And don't want to spend the money for bumpage so we'll just wait until next year sometime.

I however screwed them in several ways, and then BK'd them. So I fear I may be blacklisted FOREVER! Along with Chase, and Discover, and...... :ROFLMAO2:

:lol: ...Thanks for the info...I guess they do have a black list...bummer. We'll I don't think my old Sears account should count as one right? :cool:

Depends on if it went bad before Citi acquired their accounts. Mind didnt, so I've got that one, the AT&T Universal card I had, and the Citibank Visa I had. I doubt they'll forget me. I stiffed them for over $5000. Not that I'm proud of it, but just for perspective.

Depends on if it went bad before Citi acquired their accounts. Mind didnt, so I've got that one, the AT&T Universal card I had, and the Citibank Visa I had. I doubt they'll forget me. I stiffed them for over $5000. Not that I'm proud of it, but just for perspective.

This was back in 2002. I don't think they were Citi then. Don't know how true that is.

I found this from this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sears

about half way down the page. Don't know if it helps or not that the CO ocurred before they sold out ot Citi or not.

"In 2003, Sears sold its retail credit card operation to Citibank because the credit cards were draining profits from the company. The remaining card operations were sold to JPMorgan Chase & Company in August, 2005. This launched the new Sears Gold MasterCard."