??? phone number

momof5

LOl momof5 I just called them pressed *67 before I dialed then some guy answers WCS. I said who is this he said WCS I am like who are you? He said sir I am not going to give out my address, I am like well you already gave me your phone number, so hy not your address he then said sir again i will ask you whats your case number, I said sir whats your address then he said ok since you wont give me your case no# I guess I win this one.then he hung up what a jerk. he said it was law offices, but in background you can hear all the losers yelling at people on phone.

He said he was calling from NY. http://businessservices.respond.com/profile/1800000608/1767203

Never mind, I misread your post-

A high strung gentleman answered the phone with "WCS", then gave me the string of questions trying to get my claim # and so on. If it is WCS Collections Services, they seem to handle business debt collection...

"WCS Collection Services, Inc.

45 West Landis Avenue Vineland NJ 08360

WCS Collection Services is a full-service accounts receivable management and debt recovery firm. We are different because all accounts are handled by collection attorneys while our fees remain on a purely contingent basis. We get a percentage of whatever we collect - no debt collection, no fee). WCS is a collection agency that specifically handles commercial (business to business) debt collection anywhere in the United States and most foreign nations. Our debt collection attorneys can additionally file suit on our clients' behalf in any jurisdiction in the world. As a hybrid of a collection agency and a law firm, we are confident that our brand of accounts receivable management and debt recovery will more likely result in the collection of your problem accounts than the typical third party collector (e.g. a lay person debt collection agency or law firm) because our collection attorneys are more savvy and knowledgeable with respect to debt recovery and credit/collection law than the average collector or lawyer. Despite these specialized qualifications and services, our contingency rates remain comparable to most lay person collection agencies. In addition to bad debt recovery, WCS Collection Services, Inc. provides free consulting with regard to fortifying your existing contracts and improving your debt collection techniques. Also, when necessary, WCS Collection Services provides investigative services to assist in our debt collection efforts. We perform asset searches, skip-traces, and comprehensive business investigations, including site visits, surveillance, and photographs. Most of these investigative services are also free of charge. I would like to ensure you that our proven procedures enable quick and effective collection. Eighty five percent of debts are collected within 30 days of receipt."

They told my brother that they have traced him to "Duval County" and are filing a lawsuit against him for a Providian debt. My brother told them that the debt is out of statute (his CR shows 8/00 as beginning of default). They claim that he made a $107 payment in 2002. That would still be SOL if before 10/02.... but no such payment was made. They told him that the SOL in FL has been increased from 4 yrs to 5 so he still needs to pay!

When he said that the debt was out of statute, they told him "we don't buy out of statute debts". OH! So you ARE a CA?!!! LOL Arseholes think everyone is stupid!

Thanks for the help folks! That is why I love this place!

OK folks, these abusive jerks who answer the phone WCS are Wilson Consolidated Services out of MA.

Once I check my brother's CR and bank statements and assured that this was out of statute, I had him call the place to get the valid address for a C&D. One of the men gave my brother the website http://www.wilsoncreditservices.com/

Get this folks!!! They are not only a collection agency, but they have a contact page where they can "help you fix your credit by negotiating with your creditors!" OMG!!!! This is just TOO funny!

LOl momof5 I just called them pressed *67 before I dialed then some guy answers WCS. I said who is this he said WCS I am like who are you? He said sir I am not going to give out my address, I am like well you already gave me your phone number, so hy not your address he then said sir again i will ask you whats your case number, I said sir whats your address then he said ok since you wont give me your case no# I guess I win this one.then he hung up what a jerk. he said it was law offices, but in background you can hear all the losers yelling at people on phone.

He said he was calling from NY. http://businessservices.respond.com/profile/1800000608/1767203

:ROFLMAO2:::laugh::

How exactly did he "win this one"?

EDIT: Mom, I moved this to Collections for the benefit of people doing future searches for these clowns...

OK folks, these abusive jerks who answer the phone WCS are Wilson Consolidated Services out of MA.

Once I check my brother's CR and bank statements and assured that this was out of statute, I had him call the place to get the valid address for a C&D. One of the men gave my brother the website http://www.wilsoncreditservices.com/

Get this folks!!! They are not only a collection agency, but they have a contact page where they can "help you fix your credit by negotiating with your creditors!" OMG!!!! This is just TOO funny!

Brandon Wilson is the president of WSC and a frequent poster on CI, as am I. He seems like an alright guy and he is probably unaware of any violations. If you want, I'll be happy to PM him and ask him to get involved.

That's cool.... I did have my brother email him a C&D until the hardcopy could arrive.

I just love how Mr. "Johnson" absolutely refused to give the company address. He refused to listen to my brother. He would not let him get a word in edgewise. He had this attitude of superiority and control that he would not let the coversation go anyway but his way. He hung up on 3 calls. My brother made 5 attempts to get someone who would simply give the address!

They told him they were a law firm. They told him that a suit would be filed in Duval County "and that he doesn't need to be there" for them to get it. (I think they call that default judgment.) Anyway, it turns out that they are mailing notices to an address he hasn't lived at for over a year. So, NO, he hasn't received notices and he DOESNT have their address, etc.

I hate that CAs will tell you that a payment was made on XYZ date and there was no such payment.

He may be an aquaintence of yours, but you will have to pardon my "attitude' right now because I have little faith in "honest" CAs! You have been great E. Normis. I wonder if this guy really knows what is going on in his office?

Folks,

E. Normus PM'd me. He rightfully pointed out that we would be tampering with 3rd party disclosure for Brandon Wilson discussed this here. Also, my brother did send a C&D through email directly to Brandon. He can call 1 last time to inform my brother what their intentions are regarding the account.

I respect Normy and so I believe this will be handled off line.